Please bring back the multiplayer

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
IGNat
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Please bring back the multiplayer

Post by IGNat »

Please, return the network mode for 32 bit systems.

I do not think that this game is played with a lot of people on the "SUPER duper COMPUTERS" I HAVE a fairly old and weak PC it of course a 32 bit system.

My friend often played in Multiplayer, but at one point we had to delete the game because playing alone is not particularly interesting. So please give us multiplayer. :| :cry:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Yandex translator

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Please bring back the multiplayer

Post by Koub »

You don't need a super duper computer. Your hardware is most probably 64 bits ready. But your operating system is probably 32 bits. You just need to update your OS, without changing the hardware.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe »

Most of the Microsoft Versions you own a licence for 32bit AND for 64bit

If you own 32bit version you are allowed to download the 64 bit license from MIRCOSOFT and its LEGAL!!

If you dont trust my Link go to the website from Microsoft and search
" Download Windows 10 64bit " put your own License number in the textfield and check what you allowed to download!
if some of you can explain this better .. please do ;P and dont forget to get your free server @ factorio.i-craft.de

ChoMar
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ChoMar »

I honestly understand people playing on old Systems. But 64 Bit is around since 2003 and commonly used since 2005. This said, I do also understand game developers not supporting more than 10 Year old architectures. There has to be a line about what to support and what not. Besides, such an old System wont run Factorio late-game very good (aka playable) anyway.
Mytronix Entertainment

Return to “Multiplayer”