[14.20] Supplies for Christmas

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
kaZ
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[14.20] Supplies for Christmas

Post by kaZ »

An unexausted planet was found nearby Earth. The supply on ore seems to be at a medium sized level with an overall poor richness. It is also assumed to hold a sufficient supply on the necessary ressources for the tons of rocket fuel which are needed to fullfil the plan in time.
The Factorio Space command (FSC) is aiming to increase Christmas Supplies on earth. Therefor it is searching astro-engineer's who are willing to send an overall of 10.000 Rockets with supplies back to Earth.

The recent progress in research allows the FSC to grant the following technology for this expedition:

aliom 0.1.2
aliom-more-oil-plugin 0.1.0
beltSorter 0.3.3
bobinserters 0.14.1
Bottleneck 0.4.3
hardCrafting 0.5.1
nixie-tubes 0.3.10
Nucular 1.0.4
SmartTrains 1.1.6
textplates 0.1.12
undecorator 1.0.3

These techs can either be downloaded from the FSC's portal or via https://www.dropbox.com/s/4inooqpqj94lr ... s.rar?dl=0

Astro-engineer's who want to try to achieve this alsmost impossible mission can contact me at the following adress:
factorio4.i-craft.de:40001
Last edited by kaZ on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

kaZ
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [14.19] NPutils/Nucular/Scary Nights

Post by kaZ »

What are your wishes for the next map?

PandaGOD
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [14.20] Supplies for Christmas

Post by PandaGOD »

Server offline?

judos
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by judos »

@Panda: Server is online of course. Modpack has changed a little since last time.

I would like to mention again that we should not connect big factories to the power network if they are not running. So please use a power switch for the huge processing factories!
E.g. Iron uses 300MW standby power without doing anything. And it's not fun when coming online to first find all systems to disconnect, build a new Uran mine, kick start it somehow to get again enough power to supply the AKW.

It's really simple: Power switch, connect to output belt "if X less than whatever is supposed to be ther". Then also make sure the input are supplied with enough materials.

/edit: I connected Uran 2 (inf.) again to the rail network and the AKW is now supplied from there. Hope that takes a while until it's depleted :P

/edit: I created a Folder in my dropbox which is a symlink to the mods folder of this map. So basically any change I do is automatically reflected in the dropbox.
If you have dropbox I can invite you to this folder and you can create also a symlink to your mods/ folder so dropbox will automatically sync the mods ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/49ib68ok9q8l ... Fzhua?dl=0

To create a link use this command:
mklink /j "D:\games\Factorio\Factorio_0.14.x friends5\mods" "mods"

Where the first mentioned folder is the location of my factorio/mods installation. The second name represents the dropbox folder (you have to run this command from inside your dropbox where the mods folder is visible.
Also you have to delete the mods/ folder in your factorio installation first such that it can get replaced by the symbolic-folder-link.

PandaGOD
Inserter
Inserter

Post by PandaGOD »

What are the current mods? can someone update the main post?

Return to “Multiplayer”