Server name: Factorio PVE (HARD) (USA Chicago)
Server address: 22.214.171.124:34247
Version: 0.14.2 (Always being updated to the latest experimental version)
Player slots: 8
Overall difficulty: Hard
Active factorio.com account is required to download the mods
- Space Extension Mod: https://mods.factorio.com/api/downloads ... 0.1.11.zip
- Rail Tanker: https://mods.factorio.com/api/downloads ... 1.3.32.zip
- EvoGUI - Evolution Factor Indicator and more: https://mods.factorio.com/api/downloads ... .4.105.zip
- Warehousing Mod: https://mods.factorio.com/api/downloads ... 0.0.10.zip
- Foreman: https://mods.factorio.com/api/downloads ... _0.2.3.zip
Server auto restarts upon crash.
Server uptime: Started On 8/31/2016 4:16:24 PM GMT
Saves are being backed up every day at random hours. This is anti-griefers measure only and will not be used in case of failed play. Saves are being stored for 1 week.
Voice: Discord. Invite link: https://discord.gg/t8mqBHp
!!! SERVER RULES !!!:
This is pure PVE server
- PVP is not allowed.
- Be polite.
- Work in cooperation with others.
- Do not damage/remove player structures unless authorized by the owner(you can find out who's the owner of the structure by hovering your mouse over it and checking the info window for builder nick). In case the owner is not playing anymore you can obtain authorization to remove the structure from server administrator. The only exception is when the structure is placed in a way that interferes with game process.
- You are allowed to build your own base. If you decide to build your own base do not steal from other bases.
Your access to the server will be permanently revoked in case of rules violation.
I hope more server options will be available later on as i want each player to have their own technology research and build their own bases unless they team up.
!!! Server is now open to the public !!!
It is possible to run your own maps on the server as long as they are created with hard difficulty settings. Contact me via private messages in order to get your map on the server. Also i am open for MODs suggestions.
It should be possible to play on the server from anywhere in NA as the ping restriction is set to 200. I personally live in Lethbridge,AB which is 1600 miles away from Chicago,IL during the test I had ping equal to 60 and absolutely no connection issues even when players from east coast were connected to the server.
Server settings and rules might be changed from time to time so please occasionally check this topic for updates.
* During server test Auto Pause was off and world was live even when no players were connected, several times one of the resources was depleted while nobody was playing and the base was overrun and destroyed by the enemies. I personally find it fun and interesting as it makes the game even harder, however I have made the decision to enable auto pause as this might be very frustrating for some players and make them quit playing the game. If enough players will want auto pause disabled I will gladly do so.