[ENG] Factorio Server Group | Searching ....

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[ENG] Factorio Server Group | Searching ....

Post by noliVe »

Hey Freshman and hotblooded girls

We try to give you all a chance to play with our Servers. Our Goal is to Unite all players with individual Servers and MODS
I Thank Factorio for this chance to get you people known.
Im from Germany trying to write English with my 36y age. Its worse, real bad grammar and wrong tense i hope you get my message!

Play | Build | Mangage with us http://forum.i-craft.de you cannot miss our Servers i am sure you see them ;)

If you want any MODS installed or Promote your MOD even more. Just write in the Forum

• - Want to be an Admin / Moderater / GameOperator ?
    - Choose a Server you like. Come to Teamspeak, Invite friends, use MODS! Have fun
or
  • - Want to have Fun as a Player?
    - Just choose the Server you prefer, be nice to your team and invite more and more fun-players
Stop reading now and go to play, if you still interested klick the Spoiler

no-Advertisment:
We look for your help, translate, manage, modding , scripting , linux, windows, musik, grafics
whatever you want to share and build up your gametime.

if you want to earn some money, go ahead and talk to me on Teamspeak we can find a solutiion for you.
programming, grafiks ,translation, webtexts ... the list is endless.
================================================

http://WWW.i-CRAFT.DE Gaming Portal in Work/progress

================================================

SlimRickets
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [ENG] Factorio Server Group | Searching ....

Post by SlimRickets »

Hey there. I am also 36, live in america, but lived in germany for about 7 years. i can immer noch ein bisen deutch sprechen, aber writing is very hard for me.
lol. I am looking to get involed on a server that is starting from the begining or be one of the first member to start with a new group? I could be happy just begin a normal player, but would help mod or build games if i was asked to. I have some gaming clan friends who are also factorio players who might be interested and most of them are germans. I like mods but dont know where to find a good list of what mods are out there and what they do. so if you would be interested in teaching me a little i have some ideas for waht i thin kmight make the game more fun.

I like fighting aliens, I always play with all the alien settings on max, i like building defenses, and i am good with the oil and fluid stuffs. I belive teamwork is the core of the game and every one needs to work together in what they do. hope to hear back from you
SlimRickets

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [ENG] Factorio Server Group | Searching ....

Post by noliVe »

i have written an PM/email welcome to our servers you all!!
please state all the questions you like

Return to “Multiplayer”