[UK/EU][0.12.33] Megabase builders for modded dedi server

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
xBlizzDevious
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[UK/EU][0.12.33] Megabase builders for modded dedi server

Post by xBlizzDevious »

Hello!

I've got a dedicated server that a couple of friends and myself use but would like to get some more players to help build (and design) the mega-base we're planning on building.

I host Teamspeak 3 for anyone that wants to use that for communication on the server too.

It's already at a decent stage (10-15k iron and copper plates per minute sustained consumption and production) but I'm aiming for much higher. Expert skills with trains and designing large bases would be really useful. The current base is intended as a supply system for the mega base that as yet doesn't exist.

Mods: I have several mods but have tweaked many of them to work specifically as I desire. All credit to the original authors.

5Dim: Core, Automatization (that's not a real word but hey), Energy, Logistic, Mining, Resources, Transport and Vehicle.
8L Train Project
Advanced Equipment
Endless-resources
Expanded Tools
FARL
ImprovedTrains (my own mod - it merely increases the speed and power consumption of trains to ~320km/h and 1.5MW (vanilla = ~260km/h and 600kW))
Landfill,
Menu++
Mopower
PianoPlayer (it's just awesome).
RailTanker
RSO
FatController
TrainTracker
True Long Reach
Upgraded Electric Poles
Warehousing (careful with those 2000 stack storage warehouses; they lag the game out).

For anyone interested, please add me on Steam and/or PM me here. Alternatively, drop your preferred method of contact on here and I'll send you the details.
Steam: xBlizzDevious

Note: I'm open to other suggestions for mods and would even consider starting a new world even though I've personally put around 100 hours in to this save.

Return to “Multiplayer”