Multiplayer Buddy

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Lakisa6
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Multiplayer Buddy

Post by Lakisa6 »

Hey everyone!I am looking for someone who would like to play Factorio multiplayer with me because I would like to meet someone new.I am male and 14 years old and if someone,anyone wants to play with me it would be so exciting!!!

OhthatsKoo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Multiplayer Buddy

Post by OhthatsKoo »

hey ive been looking for someone to play with add me on steam "ohthatskoo" ive got a like 50 hrs and looking for a challenge.

Lakisa6
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Lakisa6 »

Hey I have sent you a friend request on steam.My account name is "nikoliclazar" or "ivanitamara" i don't know really...However,I don't have factorio on steam so I don't know if it's going to work but we'll try right??

Hey,I've posted a topic and he told me that it's possible to play factorio nonsteam online with someone who has factorio on steam IF we have the same version of Factorio!Message me on steam!

InvincibleMage
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by InvincibleMage »

May i join? Just type in InvincibleMage thats my steam username.!

Lakisa6
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Lakisa6 »

Yes,you can but i dont know if the other dude agrees!

MYNAMEIS HP
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MYNAMEIS HP »

Lakisa6 wrote:Hey everyone!I am looking for someone who would like to play Factorio multiplayer with me because I would like to meet someone new.I am male and 14 years old and if someone,anyone wants to play with me it would be so exciting!!!

HI LAKISA IM 13 years old and im looking to play a little bit you can say me what version is it?
:P

MYNAMEIS HP
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MYNAMEIS HP »

OhthatsKoo wrote:hey ive been looking for someone to play with add me on steam "ohthatskoo" ive got a like 50 hrs and looking for a challenge.
im can add you on steam?

OhthatsKoo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by OhthatsKoo »

hey yeah the more the better. and yeah we can still play with the same version on steam u can try other version through the properties menu.i added you both on steam when ever we are reaady to play im down im not sure how to setup a deciated server though, i hear it wasnt hard

Lakisa6
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Lakisa6 »

Dont worry,there is always youtube for that! :lol: :lol:

Oh,yeah,yust call me Mike because its hard to say my real name out loud. ;) My version is12.29 but I can get any!

keycode
Inserter
Inserter

Post by keycode »

OhthatsKoo wrote:im not sure how to setup a deciated server though, i hear it wasnt hard
I can offer to host private and public factorio server instances all around the world, if required. During our initial testing and performance balancing phase 100% free of charge, no slot limit, no bandwidth limit, no map size limit, etc. with backup, custom map upload and map save download.

Contact me if interested.

MYNAMEIS HP
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MYNAMEIS HP »

Lakisa6 wrote:Dont worry,there is always youtube for that! :lol: :lol:

Oh,yeah,yust call me Mike because its hard to say my real name out loud. ;) My version is12.29 but I can get any!
whats the ip of the server?

Return to “Multiplayer”