[whitelist/0.12.29/EU] BobsMod - looking for few players

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Aikonn
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[whitelist/0.12.29/EU] BobsMod - looking for few players

Post by Aikonn »

Hi
I want to try coop multiplayer. I am looking for 2-3 friends to play with. I am not interested in 'guests'. Only those who wants to play to end.

Location is Europe/Czech Republic. I installed fresh headless server (0.12.29) this morning and it seems to be working ... :-)
I can use Skype or other app to talk. I can speak english fairly well.

Mods:
Bobs mod (no modules), gravestone-mod, autofill, Bio_Farm, concrete1k, FARL, Larger Inventory, long-reach, PersonalRoboportFix, rso-mod, upgrade-planner, VoidChestInstant, YARM

I have played free-play Factorio several times. Once with BobsMod. Never tried multi-play before and i will welcome someone who had.
Now i want start fresh map without Bob's god modules and also limit use of logistics bots.

PM me:
Send me:
- your public IP - so I can allow you to connect
- your Skype nick
I will send you server IP and link to ZIP with all mods.

Note: If I receive hundreds of messages I apologize for not answering them all :-)

Evan_
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [whitelist/0.12.29/EU] BobsMod - looking for few players

Post by Evan_ »

Yay!

A server with Bob's mod popping up in the region. Cool. Always wanted to try it, but never could get myslef to do single-player.

markheloking
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [whitelist/0.12.29/EU] BobsMod - looking for few players

Post by markheloking »

I don't play too much as I don't have the time, but I'm up for playing. I'm sooo done with all the griefing that's happening on the public servers.

Return to “Multiplayer”