StainlessSteel Dedicated Server [DE|0.12.20] {Closed}

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
BluePhoenix92
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

StainlessSteel Dedicated Server [DE|0.12.20] {Closed}

Post by BluePhoenix92 »

English:

The Server is closed for an unknown time due to lack of players.
Hello everyone,

I want to announce a new Factorio Server named StainlessSteel for German speaking players, which is a ZAP-Hosting Game Server for a maximum of 500 players :) .
I tried it out with a friend of mine and I have to say its running pretty smoothly and better than I suspected it would after 50+ hours of playtime. I will provide any information about the server at the end of the post in a spoiler.
Also be aware that only players which are 18+ are allowed to join the server and that you have to visit our TS to confirm your age! And of course a working microphone or headset is necessary for this, too!
I will not post the server address here, but it will be told to you once we spoke with you in TS.
I will setup a FAQ for the most important questions concerning the server and the contact data at the end of the post, too.

To ensure that you will find someone in our TS who can help you with Factorio it would be best if you first write an e-mail to: stainlesssteel.factorio@yahoo.de .

I hope I could convince you to have a look at our Server and would be glad to greet you in our TS. ;)

Best regards
BluePhoenix92

Special Server Features:
  • Factions: Create a faction and play together to compete against other factions or to establish a powerful alliance with them.
  • Democratic System: Decisions concerning the server and his future are made in the community with a majority vote system. No solo actions from the owner, namely me. :D
Deutsch:

Der Server ist auf unbestimmte Zeit aufgrund von Spielermangel geschlossen.
Hallo zusammen,

ich möchte gerne einen neuen Factorio Server namens StainlessSteel ankündigen, welcher für deutschsprachige Spieler gedacht ist und von ZAP-Hosting mit einer maximalen Spielerzahl von 500 betrieben wird :) .
Ich habe es bereits mit einem Freund ausprobiert und muss sagen das der Server sehr flüssig läuft, obwohl ich nach 50+ Stunden Spielzeit das nicht erwartet hätte. Ich werde alle Information bezüglich des Servers in einem Spoiler am Ende des Posts zur Verfügung stellen.
Außderdem möchte ich euch darauf hinweisen, dass es nur Spielern mit einem Alter von 18+ erlaubt ist auf dem Server zu spielen und das ihr euer Alter auf unserem TS bestätigen müsst! Und natürlich ist hierfür ein funktionierendes Mikrofon oder Headset notwendig!
Ich werde die Server Adresse nicht hier posten, sondern sie wird euch mitgeteilt, sobald wir mit euch im TS gesprochen haben.
Ich werde auch ein FAQ mit allen wichtigen Fragen zum Server und die Kontakt Daten am Ende des Posts einrichten.

Um sicher zugehen, dass ihr jemanden auf unserem TS findet, welcher euch auch mit Factorio helfen kann, wäre es am Besten, wenn ihr vorher eine E-Mail schreibt an: stainlesssteel.factorio@yahoo.de .

Ich hoffe ich konnte euch davon überzeugen, einen Blick auf unseren Server zu riskieren und freue mich bereits euch auf unserem TS zu begrüßen. ;)

Viele Grüße
BluePhoenix92

Spezielle Server Features:
  • Faktionen: Gründe eine Faktion und wettstreite mit deinen Mitspielern gegen andere Faktionen oder erschaffe mächtige Bündnisse mit ihnen.
  • Demokratisches System: Entscheidungen bezüglich des Servers und seiner Zukunft werden in der Community in einem Mehrheitsentscheid getroffen. Keine Alleingänge vom Owner, also mir. :D
Server General Information
News
FAQ
Contact
Last edited by BluePhoenix92 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 21 times in total.

NoPantsMcDance
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: StainlessSteel Dedicated Server [DE|Public|Factions]

Post by NoPantsMcDance »

Glad to see another server, welcome to the club!
Looking for a multiplayer server? Check out my servers Vanilla Server

BluePhoenix92
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: StainlessSteel Dedicated Server [DE|Public|Factions]

Post by BluePhoenix92 »

Thx a lot! :D

Return to “Multiplayer”