[Bobs&More|0.12.20|EU] MP Dedicated Server & TS3

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Setha
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [Bobs&More|0.12.20|EU] MP Dedicated Server & TS3

Post by Setha »

Actually ore fields are on very big/scarce - but somehow this map didn't quite play out the way i hoped it too...

The server is back on and it now has biters - let's play it out for one or two more days - then we'll try something completley different ;)

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

Setha wrote:Actually ore fields are on very big/scarce - but somehow this map didn't quite play out the way i hoped it too...
With RSO installed you need to edit the config inside of RSO to have an effect on ore spawning.
If you consider judos' proposal for the next server, I have a config file that makes trains a necessity not an option, just let me know ;)

Setha
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Setha »

Why not?
And i will problably deinstall PeaceMod completley, although set to spawn biters nothing happens and the alien ore field kind of makes it a bit to easy...

/Edit

O... K... *bangs head on table* :roll:

The problem with PeaceMod and RSO is not in PeaceMod but RSO...

Code: Select all

useEnemiesInPeaceMod = false

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Setha wrote:Why not?
And i will problably deinstall PeaceMod completley, although set to spawn biters nothing happens and the alien ore field kind of makes it a bit to easy...

/Edit

O... K... *bangs head on table* :roll:

The problem with PeaceMod and RSO is not in PeaceMod but RSO...

Code: Select all

useEnemiesInPeaceMod = false
Yeah that was a requested feature actually.
With PeaceMod active RSO doesn't generate biters by default. You can override it with option above.
(Just in case - all people need to have the same config so you need to publish changed config file)

Setha
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Setha »

Yes, i know - which is why I will not change anything for the current game - Next round is something different though ;)
orzelek wrote:Yeah that was a requested feature actually.
With PeaceMod active RSO doesn't generate biters by default. You can override it with option above.
The "head on table"-part was btw only myself groaning over my own stupidity... :oops:
A mod changing the way things generated on the map behave has a switch for respecting or disregarding another mod - it's painfully obvious, once you stop and think for a second. :roll:

DRBLN
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DRBLN »

Hi!

Could you start a new game?
The current one is broken due to desync :(

Setha
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Setha »

How do you guys always get it to desync?
When I log in after now one has logged in since the last time it checks out fine, but if some of you leave i get the desync-problem myself...

Setha
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Setha »

If you don't get what somebody intends to do with something don't change it - especially when you have done it once and it has been reverted...

For bigger systems of fluid only use 5 capacity pipes, the other ones are clogging up...

And the cracking plants are self regulating over the barrel counter at the intake and are delibaretly not connected to the exit of the refineries...

Eifel
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Eifel »

Im looking for hard game, with many enemies, low resources or expensive building (like Dytech). Game, where you trying survive. Firstly you must build security after that you can develop tech. Game, where destroying enemies bases are very hard. So for this is the best Dytech mods, i think. With many others combined

Return to “Multiplayer”