Looking for some one to PLAY Factorio with and learn from

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Frozzen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Looking for some one to PLAY Factorio with and learn from

Post by Frozzen »

I have been looking for someone to play this game with, I am CST zone, I want to play the game with someone and learn from them as well, I don't do mods in the game until i learn more about a game, I have steam so we can us it chat to voice chat in game, I also have Hamachi too. So what it comes down to is i want someone to play the game with and wouldn't get mad or passed if i make a mistake and is willing to teach me the right way.

KiLlJoY
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Looking for some one to PLAY Factorio with and learn from

Post by KiLlJoY »

Well I've been looking for someone to play with for a while and I'm more than willing to teach you everything that I know of. I've beaten the game many of times so I'd say I'm pretty experienced so just message me.

Frozzen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Frozzen »

hello there i just PM you

Frozzen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Frozzen »

ok no reply back

GewaltSam
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GewaltSam »

Frozzen wrote:ok no reply back
It could very well be that not all people check their factorio forum account once every twelve hours. Just sayin' ;)

Frozzen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Frozzen »

that is true

Anomoly2012
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Anomoly2012 »

Have you tried any of the LPs? These are a great source of info.. I have wanted to do multiplayer myself but my isl is trash atm..

I learned alot by watching various lps.. Pausing now and then to see what they had placed.. Copying it and then trying to see how it worked and then tweeking it for my needs..

Best of luck.. This is a very fun game..

Frozzen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Frozzen »

ty for the reply I have been watching will and root play and zero play the game but just between them they have over 200 episodes or more

Anomoly2012
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Anomoly2012 »

Frozzen wrote:ty for the reply I have been watching will and root play and zero play the game but just between them they have over 200 episodes or more

Anytime.. yeah i watch around 6 different LPs at any give time.. normally 1 or 2 here and there a day or so.. if you have any questions feel free to ask.. my isp is trash atm or i would love to have another to play with.. it gets tedious and well it stinks not really having anyone to talk with... im by no means an expert but i do have a good understanding of factorio things..

good LP's..

Arumba and Jggames are good as well.. Arumba has an LP he just started on RSO less around 10 episodes in.. Very fluid designs from his this go round... and you can learn alot of the math from him as he does talk to himself while he is figureing it out.. lol

Anomoly2012
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Anomoly2012 »

Not sure of your status in this, But I may have fixed my ISP port forwarding issue..

So I want to test it out and I remembered this thread.. If your still interested we should share info..

Time Zone: EST (US, Florida)
Playtime: Normally Start 3-4am till around 7-8am (or my son wakes up) can do a bit of late night my time depending on you..

Willing to do TS or some other form of free voice chat...

Cats9112
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Cats9112 »

Well, i do know a bit, but not much. i would recomend skype over steam chat because steam uses older codecs from skype. PM me if you want a consultant on a few things, im off to crunch some numbers. :geek: :)

Return to “Multiplayer”