Looking for a CO-OP partner or two.

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
grimux
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Looking for a CO-OP partner or two.

Post by grimux »

I'm looking for one or two people to play the game with. I would consider myself to be of medium skill; I've launched a couple rockets and have had many starter factories. But my next goal is a Megabase! I also have never used nuclear power, so some help with that would be a great bonus. I like to achievement hunt too, so we could help each other to do that.

I also like to use a couple of QoL mods, such as Factory Planner, Drive Assist, Vehicle snap, Water Fill, etc. But I'm also fine with complete vanilla too. I'm not into any big mods as I don't feel confident enough with the game yet; too many recipes would overwhelm me.

I'm mostly wanting to get better at the game and experience it with others, as I've never played multiplayer before. Your skill level isn't important to me; either you teach me or I teach you, or both!

I will give some additional details below:

- English only
- US Central Time (UTC-5)
- I prefer voice communication when playing, no need to be shy :D

If this sounds fun to you or if you have other questions let me know!

xuxas
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Looking for a CO-OP partner or two.

Post by xuxas »

did u find anyone yet? im interested in a multiplayer session with someone that knows how to manage a proper work space XD
last year i got heavily adicted to factorio, playing till 6-5 am then rinse and repeat all weeks.
My problem was that i didnt knew how to "organize" the world, so i got stressed about the space between machinery, and when i needed to build more stuff, i did it between the already placed stuff, so i got overwhelmed at some point and just left the game...
recently i saw factorio on my steam acc and wanted to play it so badly, and when i opened it, i saw the mp option and thought bout playing with someone!

mastermind763
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Looking for a CO-OP partner or two.

Post by mastermind763 »

I would also be willing to play. I haven't yet made a megabase but I have played plenty of crazy mods over the years. That's a good set of mods, I do like to make things a bit more complicated which I suppose isn't a mega strategy, things like angels and bobs. I work during the day and am available in the evenings, EST.

Return to “Multiplayer”