WinterNode - Affordable & Powerful Factorio Hosting

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
WinterNode
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

WinterNode - Affordable & Powerful Factorio Hosting

Post by WinterNode »

Introducing WinterNode.com - Your Ultimate Factorio Hosting Solution!

Hello Factorio Community!

I am thrilled to announce the launch of WinterNode, your premier destination for high-quality Factorio server hosting. If you're looking for a reliable, feature-rich, and affordable hosting solution for your Factorio adventures, look no further!

At WinterNode (www.WinterNode.com), we have carefully crafted our services to cater to the needs of gamers. Whether you're a seasoned engineer or just starting your factory-building journey, our hosting platform is designed to provide you with the best possible experience.

Why choose WinterNode? Let me share some of the reasons why we stand out from the competition:
  • Unmatched Performance: We take server performance seriously. With powerful hardware, high-speed SSD storage, and a robust network infrastructure, we ensure that your Factorio server runs smoothly without any lag or interruptions.
  • Easy-to-Use Control Panel: Our intuitive and user-friendly control panel gives you complete control over your server. From server customization to managing mods and plugins, everything is just a few clicks away. We believe that managing your server should be hassle-free, allowing you to focus on what matters most: building and optimizing your factory!
  • Flexible Plans: We offer a range of hosting plans to suit different requirements and budgets. Whether you need a small server for a private group or a large-scale server for a bustling multiplayer community, we have the perfect plan for you. Plus, you can easily upgrade or downgrade your plan as your needs evolve.
  • Dedicated Customer Support: Our knowledgeable and friendly support team is available 24/7 to assist you with any questions, concerns, or technical issues you may encounter. We're passionate about delivering top-notch customer service and ensuring that your Factorio experience is seamless.
  • Worldwide Server Locations: We understand the importance of low latency and server location for an optimal multiplayer experience. That's why we have multiple server locations worldwide, allowing you to choose the one closest to your target audience or friends, ensuring minimal ping and maximum fun.
  • Competitive Pricing: We believe that high-quality Factorio server hosting should be accessible to everyone. That's why we offer competitive pricing without compromising on performance or features. Get the best value for your money with WinterNode!
So, whether you're looking to embark on solo projects, engage in cooperative builds, or conquer multiplayer challenges, WinterNode is your ideal hosting partner. With our reliable infrastructure, user-friendly control panel, and dedicated customer support, you can focus on what you love most: playing Factorio!

Visit our website at www.WinterNode.com to explore our hosting plans, server locations, and all the features we offer. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Join WinterNode today, and build the ultimate factory!

quyxkh
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: WinterNode - Affordable & Powerful Factorio Hosting

Post by quyxkh »

Wall of marketer-speak leaves worse-than-meh aftertaste.

WinterNode
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by WinterNode »

🌞🎮 Summer Sale Alert: Get 30% off at WinterNode Game Server Hosting! 🎉🌴

Attention factory enthusiasts!

It's time to level up your gaming experience with WinterNode's scorching summer sale! For a limited time, WinterNode is offering an incredible deal that you won't want to miss. Enter the exclusive discount code "SummerTime" and enjoy 30% off your first three months of hosting!

WinterNode provides top-notch game server hosting services, ensuring seamless gameplay, unbeatable performance, and unparalleled support. With our cutting-edge infrastructure, WinterNode provides a lag-free gaming experience for you and your friends.

Our hosting solutions are optimized to meet the unique demands of various popular games, delivering lightning-fast speeds and reliable uptime. Say goodbye to frustrating lags and disconnects and say hello to uninterrupted gaming sessions!

To take advantage of this sizzling summer sale, simply head over to www.winternode.com, browse through our impressive selection of game server hosting plans, and enter the discount code "SummerTime" during checkout. Watch as the price melts away, leaving you with extra savings to splurge on in-game upgrades or that new gaming headset you've been eyeing.

But hurry! This offer won't last forever. Grab your chance to secure the best game server hosting at an unbeatable price before the sun sets on this amazing deal. Don't let lag ruin your summer gaming adventures – trust WinterNode to provide the high-performance hosting you deserve.

Visit www.winternode.com today, enter code "SummerTime" at checkout and unlock 30% off your first three months of game server hosting. Happy gaming under the sun! ☀️🎮

disentius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by disentius »

Both your service agreement and your privacy policy are extremely one-sided. There is mention of advertising, very vague. No option for cookie management. No mentioning of GDPR, while you have servers in Europe. (it is forbidden to save personal details of customers in EU outside Europe).

I would strongly advise against using this service.
Last edited by disentius on Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

WinterNode
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by WinterNode »

disentius wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:29 pm
Bot your service agreement and your privacy policy are extremely one-sided. There is mention of advertising, very vague. No option for cookie management. No mentioning of GDPR, while you have servers in Europe. (it is forbidden to save personal details of customers in EU outside Europe).

I would strongly advise against using this service.
Hi, while we appreciate your concern, I would encourage you to have a look at our reviews (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/winternode.com) when considering us, and reach out to our sales team (https://clients.winternode.com/submitti ... 2&deptid=3) with any questions or concerns. We have hundreds upon hundreds of satisfied and loyal clients.

We cannot (and will not) litigate our current policies on this forum, but if you have any specific feedback, questions or concerns regarding our legalities, I'd encourage you to please contact us so a member of management can take a look.

Thank you! :D

disentius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by disentius »

"Oh! Look over there, a pink elephant!"

You are not addressing my concerns. Why not?

WinterNode
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by WinterNode »

disentius wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:29 pm
"Oh! Look over there, a pink elephant!"

You are not addressing my concerns. Why not?
Hi! Unfortunately that is because, like I mentioned earlier, we cannot litigate our current policies on this forum.

However you are free to contact us through an appropriate avenue such as a support ticket and we will happily address any and all concerns you may have regarding our services.

Thank you!

disentius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by disentius »

I think you should. After all, you are advertising your service on this forum.

quyxkh
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by quyxkh »

Aftertaste now very substantially worse than meh.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

WinterNode wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:01 pm
Attention factory enthusiasts!
Watch as the price melts away, leaving you with extra savings to splurge on in-game upgrades
:lol:

Which one do you advise me to get first with my saving ?

Return to “Multiplayer”