[DE/EN] Looking for chill people to build a Bobs/Angels Factory with

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Nava
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[DE/EN] Looking for chill people to build a Bobs/Angels Factory with

Post by Nava »

Hey peeps,

I've been enjoying Factorio for a while, but after 1500 hours, it gets a bit boring to just build by myself all the time.
Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoy building factories, but I'd like to do so with other people together, so we can chat a bit, split up the work and just keep each other company while conquering a hostile planet.

I'm cool to play with everyone who's easy going. By that I mean that I really don't like people who have "one way to play the game" or have "the best blueprints for the job". But other than that, I don't care if you've launched 100+ rockets in Angels/Bobs before of have never touched the modpack because it intimidated you. I like to work together to design/problemsolve procuction lines.

As for myself, I'm Hanna or Nava and I study mechanical engineering in Germany. My two biggest hobbies would be rollercoasters/theme parks and playing/producing music. I'm available most evenings (EU timezone) and I'd like to play a couple of evenings per week (sometimes maybe even an entire day). My favorite aspect ingame is without a doubt the trains. I love designing train networks and playing around with different systems to ship items from factory to factory. The part I enjoy the least in Factorio is the combat. Therefor I usually play in worlds with big, but spaced out ore patches to get the maximum out of trains and with very weak to no biters, but I'm up to try new world settings.

If this sounds appealing to you, let me know either here in the forums or on Discord and we can discuss more details: Nava Parokeet#1180

~Nava <3

synt
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [DE/EN] Looking for chill people to build a Bobs/Angels Factory with

Post by synt »

Hey, you are not accepting invites on Discord.
Here is my steam id, if you still searching for someone :)

Nava
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Nava »

Thanks for letting me know that I had my friend requests closed on Discord. They should be open now. (fingers crossed)
I tried to get search for your Steam-ID, but could not find any account.

We've already started the playthrough with 4 people and we're playing on mondays between 7-9pm CET. We have not gotten too far into the playthrough yet, so if you want, you're more than welcome to still join. Just let me know if you're up for it

Kuroi
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Kuroi »

Hi,

Ich hab dir auch mal eine FA geschickt. Hab da etwas großes mit AngelBobs im Gange. Falls du fragen hast und/oder Interesse schreib mir einfach ^^

Cabble
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Cabble »

After a couple of months without factorio I'd also like to play some relaxing B&A.
Once I already completed BA with Space Extension and enabled Biters offline, but that was at least a year ago.
German/English
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cabble13/
Discord: Cpp#0710

Return to “Multiplayer”