Let's Play Factorio - Bobs Mods

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
anubisrwml
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Let's Play Factorio - Bobs Mods

Post by anubisrwml »

Hey there people,

I'm looking for someone who has a lot of time on their hands and is willing to play a MP game of Factorio to it's end using Bob's Mods (Yes, all of them).
What is Bob's Mods? Well it's a rather large mod pack that greatly enhances the difficulty of the game by adding many more recipes, research, ores, chemicals, and more. It's nuts.

In fact, it's so nuts thats why I'm looking for help! The final build will be massive with a large network of trains just to keep the thing supplied.

If you're interested, let me know. I'm looking to start today and spend some hours on it. Your availability would be appreciated as well so we can coordinate efforts. I also have a TS Server for use while we game. Please, this isn't a tutorial so I'm looking for someone who has at least played a while in the normal game and understands build ideas such as automated networks, storage arrays and defense strategies...you get the idea.

Have fun everyone!

DRBLN
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Let's Play Factorio - Bobs Mods

Post by DRBLN »

Hi!

I would like to join

mcthorne
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by mcthorne »

Hello my name is mcthorne and i would like to play the bob multiplayer server with you it sounds like fun. I have played normal and modded factorio (including bobs mod) for a good while now and i would love to play online with someone. I know how to build automated setups and have some combat gameplay. I live in the uk western time and have ts. :)

SHiRKiT
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SHiRKiT »

I think I can finally give it a try with 0.12, since delay/ping issues should be damped a bit by latency hiding. Is there an application for it? If it helps, I'm using a few mods with Bob's on my end to expand the fun:

- 5Dim's Core/Trains/Transport
- Blueprint String
- Command Control
- Compression chests
- Equalizer Chests
- Expanded Robot Tech
- Farl
- Larger Inventory
- Replacer
- RSO
- Fat Controller
- TimeLapse
- Treefarm AC/Lite
- Uranium Power
- Waitex (testing)

cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cpy »

If you want to play bob mods without bobs OP overtuned stuff (at least some of it) and want to play looooong and hard game combined with scalar (2x (1x 3x 8x 5x) and rso and alien pack replaced with bobs high end tier stuff for research, just add me on steam we are currently in some game if you want to see if it's for you.

We play lot of this stuff and we have one mod that is made by us who play this. I provide mod pack and lot of updates and fixes for mods if we find and fix them before mod authors do. I also added lot of cool guns from mods like hardcorio and new ultra enemies that match powerful armor and turrets bob provide. We use custom sounds for weapons too! Dual wield mp5? No problem! We use our own lag free fake treefarms with cool relaxing sounds from forest when you are nearby and they produce tree trunks that needs to be processed in sawmill (with proper sounds!). Thanks cartman for graphics! Thermal expansion mod (minecraft) for sounds!

add me on steam: cpypcy
(must own factorio, no pirates are accepted)

I organize plays for people who like a bit challenge and like long games that are not easy to complete.

Mods used:
Bob mods (without clock, tuned modules no combined or god modules, reduced weapon and turret damage)
RSO
Scalar 2x (1x 3x 8x 5x) slowed evolution too to match upgrade rate (still testing balance)
FARL
gravestone
Landfill
Void chest
Treefarm (will be removed on next play due to problems/crashes we can't fix)
Titan mod (custom private mod we make and is not available to public used for things that we need from other mods but we don't need whole mod)

We are in EU! So you will not be able to play cross continents, it would be unplayable laggy nobody likes to play lagged game and players would leave.

Return to “Multiplayer”