Vanilla Co-op

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Krill
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Vanilla Co-op

Post by Krill »

I'm looking for someone to have a fresh vanilla game with. (I have no objections to mods and usually have several installed but I'm interested in vanilla at the moment.)

Most of my playtime is between 13:00 and 22:00 GMT due to work, however I can play outside of these times, (varies week to week), so don't let that put you off.

Ideally we'd co-ordinate our efforts via a VoIP of some kind but not a requirement.
No real preference about your experience level as long as you know the basics...

If you're interested please feel free to add me: steamcommunity.com/id/cr0w121 but please also reply here so I'm not just accepting random people...

See you in game!

walkerr_d1
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Vanilla Co-op

Post by walkerr_d1 »

My name is walker dick I am 13 and i am semi-new to the game but have basic knowledge of the basic stuf.I am a quick learner
i am wanting to try multiplayer for the first time so if i could join that would be awesome

chopnorris
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by chopnorris »

hello,

I have some factorio experience. made a couple of nice factories.. I am 26 and from the uk aswell. I can play roughly the same times as you.
I'm just looking to start a nice vanilla co-op game and have some fun.! get at me if you fancy it :)

Tanetth
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Tanetth »

Hey I played the game for a long time. Its been waiting for updates and updates. Love mods and love the normal game started one today as you well know.

Return to “Multiplayer”