Foreman Flowcharts

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

Omgalof
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Foreman Flowcharts

Post by Omgalof »

so using this progam that is on the forums i was able to generate this flow chart.
flow chart huge image
but it is outdated(the program maker is M.I.A) and refuse to work for some recipes, but it is someting.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Foreman Flowcharts

Post by bobingabout »

that shows just how complex it is to make the equivelent of the advanced circuit board. I can't help but notice it uses the wood based resin for the phenlic board, and synthetic wood, but also it seems to also use the oil based resin too, for a single unit of resin input.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Omgalof
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Omgalof »

well that one was a modified auto generated one
this is the not modified auto generated one
one of the problems that the program has it that it do not see the overwrited recipes, so the since 3 use the vanilla red circuit and not the electronic circuit board from bobs mod.

Omgalof
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Omgalof »

the tool has been recently updated and is now fully working on mods
Scinece 3

SHiRKiT
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SHiRKiT »

bobingabout wrote:that shows just how complex it is to make the equivelent of the advanced circuit board. I can't help but notice it uses the wood based resin for the phenlic board, and synthetic wood, but also it seems to also use the oil based resin too, for a single unit of resin input.
And that cause issues within the player's crafting, since the Synthetic wood is the preferred recipe to be used, and I can't manually make that type of wood, so I need to create the Wooden Boards manually to manually create the Basic circuits.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

SHiRKiT wrote:
bobingabout wrote:that shows just how complex it is to make the equivelent of the advanced circuit board. I can't help but notice it uses the wood based resin for the phenlic board, and synthetic wood, but also it seems to also use the oil based resin too, for a single unit of resin input.
And that cause issues within the player's crafting, since the Synthetic wood is the preferred recipe to be used, and I can't manually make that type of wood, so I need to create the Wooden Boards manually to manually create the Basic circuits.
you get the same issue with merged circuits. the crafting prefers to craft a speed module, then an efficiency module to make a raw speed module, rather than making the raw speed module first. which means it would rather craft through the chain to make a MK8 speed module, and a MK8 efficiency module to make a MK8 raw speed module, rather than making a MK1 raw speed module, then upgrading it to MK8.

unfortunately, the only real cure is to remove the alternate selection. in the case of synthetic wood, this could be to make the normal wood with the synthetic wood recipe, but I purposely made it so you can only use the new synthetic wood for circuits, rather than make normal wood and allow you to use it for everything you'd normally use wood for.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “Bob's mods”