[0.16] Creating impure water?

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

SilveriusCoder
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.16] Creating impure water?

Post by SilveriusCoder »

I'm playing a game on Factorio stable / 0.16 with all the non-experimental Bob's mods I could find (my first run with mods on). The world has a lake in the middle but no other source of water visible so far (no idea why, IIRC I set it to plenty of spots of water, only small spot size). Now my problem is that I can easily access pure and lithia water with pumps but some recipes (e.g. in refinery) require water, just plain water. And as I understand the game (and reality) that's something different than pure water.

Am I overlooking something or is the only way I can get the required impure water through an offshore pump from a lake?

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.16] Creating impure water?

Post by bobingabout »

SilveriusCoder wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:22 pm
I'm playing a game on Factorio stable / 0.16 with all the non-experimental Bob's mods I could find (my first run with mods on). The world has a lake in the middle but no other source of water visible so far (no idea why, IIRC I set it to plenty of spots of water, only small spot size). Now my problem is that I can easily access pure and lithia water with pumps but some recipes (e.g. in refinery) require water, just plain water. And as I understand the game (and reality) that's something different than pure water.

Am I overlooking something or is the only way I can get the required impure water through an offshore pump from a lake?
The only way to get it is via offshore pumps on a lake.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

SilveriusCoder
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.16] Creating impure water?

Post by SilveriusCoder »

I see some design work in my future then. :)

Thanks for the confirmation.

Return to “Bob's mods”