Need help please: Ammonia gas into (solid) ammonia?

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

FreibierFred
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Need help please: Ammonia gas into (solid) ammonia?

Post by FreibierFred »

Hello there,

I want to use the "better" reciepe in the greenhouse. For that I need fertilizer. Everything is prepared but I cant transfer ammonia gas into solid ammonia....how do I do it?

Not sure if "solid ammonia" is the correct term. In game it just says "ammonia". But I cant find ammonia anywhere in the game. Only ammonia gas. The chemical plant doesnt work with ammonia gas.

Please help me out. I neem seraching for an answear for like 1 hour now.....

(sry for my bad english, I am no native speaker. I hope you understand what I mean)

Thanks in advance

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Need help please: Ammonia gas into (solid) ammonia?

Post by bobingabout »

it takes ammonia gas, and nitric acid fluid. Though, the ammonia is needs is specifically from nitrogen processing from my bobplates mod. Other versions of ammonia might now work.

I'm fairly sure that the current latest versions of my mods are incompatible with Angels mods.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

FreibierFred
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by FreibierFred »

Thanks for the reply bob.

but sadly it did not help me.

I got indeed angels mods also installed.
In "my" game there is only one receipe for fertiliser: 10 Nitric Acid, 10 Ammonia and 20 Urea Gas. I enetered the word "ferti" into the search bar and it only showed one receipe. I also entered the word "ammon" into the search bar and it also only showed one receipe

I got bobsplates installed, i just checked. And there is no "nitrogen processing" research from you mod, it says its from angels mod (written in yellow letters when hovering with the mouse over the reasearch)

EDIT: I disabled all angels mod and it shows the receipe you mentioned, bob. but then still one problem remains: it does not show ANY way to make ammonia. It shows hydrazie which needs ammonia to make...but no way to make ammonia

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

Yeah, Angels mods change a lot of things.

Ammonia is unlocked by nitrogen processing, if you've had angels mod installed, and are trying to load a save game from while it was broken, then it is possibly still broken, and should work on a new game.

it's probably possible to repair the save game with commands though.
I also have a Patreon.

FreibierFred
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by FreibierFred »

bobingabout wrote:Yeah, Angels mods change a lot of things.

Ammonia is unlocked by nitrogen processing, if you've had angels mod installed, and are trying to load a save game from while it was broken, then it is possibly still broken, and should work on a new game.
Alright, thanks :)

Any chances this gets fixed soon?

cyb3r
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by cyb3r »

Is there a way to put ammonia (and another new stuff too) into the bottles (barrels)? I don't have such recipes.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

cyb3r wrote:Is there a way to put ammonia (and another new stuff too) into the bottles (barrels)? I don't have such recipes.
that has been asked. The code has been done, but isn't released yet. Next update.
FreibierFred wrote:
bobingabout wrote:Yeah, Angels mods change a lot of things.

Alright, thanks :)

Any chances this gets fixed soon?
Angel said he was going to have a look at updating his mod to work with mine "Soon"

you have a couple of options to make your old save work, or my mods work with angels, the easiest solution is to revert revamp mod back to 0.15.0, which didn't have the ammonia.

Other than that, to make my mods work without angels installed, rename (temporarily for this save, else you'll break multiplayer) the files inside the migration folder, and load the game your broken save game. This will force the game to update the contents of the savegame. You should rename them back again afterwards. Unzipping might be required to do this, in which case it would probably be easy to back up the mod zip, unzip the contents, rename the files, load the game, load and save your broken savegame, exit game, delete the extracted mod, and restore the zip file.

Sounds long, but that SHOULD fix the issues in your current game.

And most importantly, latest version of bobrevamp is not compatible with angels mods. we're waiting for angel to take a look at it. (yes, we communicate)
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “Bob's mods”