[0.12.3x]Angel's mods for Bob's mods

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

[0.12.3x]Angel's mods for Bob's mods

Post by Arch666Angel »

Angels Mods

I. Angels Infinite Ores
II. Angels Refining
III. Angels PetroChem(Alpha)
IV. Angels Processing(Beta)

X. Development and Discussion
XI. Bugs & FAQ

Just crossposting here to make some advertising:
If you are into bobs and like to have MOAR difficult and complex process chains, my ore and refining mod will change the look and feel you go on digging in dirt for ores. Ores and Refining will reduce the ores to 6 compound ores, you have to refine all the bob ores from. The refining process spans 4 Tiers and different options to mix mingle the intermediates to get the output you desire (or not).
The processing mod will add ways to produce alien artefacts, wood and upgrading the ores to have a higher yield.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.12.3x]Angel's mods for Bob's mods

Post by Neemys »

Yeah with a friend we already begun a multi on my headless with bob mod, and your mods. (and science overhaul too) and it's way more difficult than bobs mod alone. Sadly it's on hold for the moment.

We just got to floatation cell so we haven't see everything yet but having multiple ore from a compound ore is tricky to balance as we usually don't use all advanced ore so we need to have specialized refining (with catalyst) for most used ore (iron mostly). It's very interesting and so far we enjoyed it. I hope we can continue soon. (I don't play same mods in solo than in multi so no angels mods in solo beside infinite ore). Maybe I will began a solo with your mod when you release PetroChem. Seeing the flowchart it seem insane.

A problem we have is the gem. We haven't begun blue science but with hydro refining we got lots of them. As we don't have use for them yet we are just stockpiling them. I think it's mostly a problem because of science overhaul as research is very long and eat up lots of ressource. As I understand bobs mod, gem are mostly a late game thing or maybe we missed something.

If we finish our multi or if I do a solo with your mod, I will surely post a feedback in your subforum ;)

For those reading here, try Angels mod, it's an interesting challenge and graphics are very good ;)
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Neemys wrote:Yeah with a friend we already begun a multi on my headless with bob mod, and your mods. (and science overhaul too) and it's way more difficult than bobs mod alone. Sadly it's on hold for the moment.

We just got to floatation cell so we haven't see everything yet but having multiple ore from a compound ore is tricky to balance as we usually don't use all advanced ore so we need to have specialized refining (with catalyst) for most used ore (iron mostly). It's very interesting and so far we enjoyed it. I hope we can continue soon. (I don't play same mods in solo than in multi so no angels mods in solo beside infinite ore). Maybe I will began a solo with your mod when you release PetroChem. Seeing the flowchart it seem insane.

A problem we have is the gem. We haven't begun blue science but with hydro refining we got lots of them. As we don't have use for them yet we are just stockpiling them. I think it's mostly a problem because of science overhaul as research is very long and eat up lots of ressource. As I understand bobs mod, gem are mostly a late game thing or maybe we missed something.

If we finish our multi or if I do a solo with your mod, I will surely post a feedback in your subforum ;)

For those reading here, try Angels mod, it's an interesting challenge and graphics are very good ;)
Glad you like it :D I'm always happy about feedback and of course screenshots what you did and setup with the mods.

The point with the gems is that they are also used for the crafting of the alien artefacts in the processing mod, which you need to make the catalysts and the specialized sorting recipes (the single output ones). So depending on which recipes you use for sorting, there is more or less use for the gems. But I also have to say that there hasnt been any balancing for the gem output yet, perhaps I just implement a config option for it, so one could adjust it.

cajuninabox
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by cajuninabox »

Is there a way this thread can get stickied? It's annoying hard to search for, for some reason or another :(

Return to “Bob's mods”