Blue (3) Science Calculator

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

bjohnsonmn
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Blue (3) Science Calculator

Post by bjohnsonmn »

After looking for a long while, I created my own Excel Blue (3) Science calculator.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AKx9NeiafJLoldp7

Let me know what you think!

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Blue (3) Science Calculator

Post by Neemys »

I personally prefer another presentation, but if your suit you it's good.

You have a typo in "sulfuric acid", you wrote "sulfiric" ;)

You know that solder plate have two recipe ? It can be handy to have this one too in the calculator (like a drop down menu to choose which one).

You also don't have taken into account that sulfuric acid can come from other source than oil, In my factory, oil is rarely used for sulfuric acid. Some of my sulfuric acid come from nickel which give sulfur dioxide which give sulfuric acid. It depend what part of bob mod you use.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

bjohnsonmn
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by bjohnsonmn »

Great suggestions!

I'll be setting up my Sulfuric Acid production next and will look at the alternatives you have listed.

I am working on building with it to ensure it is correct before I clean it up.

Watch the shared location for updates.

B

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

Sulfuric acid from nickel, you can't avoid it, getting nickel plate give you sulfur dioxide, either you trash it (so your sulfuric acid must come from oil mainly), or you mix it with only water, and you gain "free" sulfuric acid, so you can use oil for something else. If you just begun, you won't be using lots of nickel so sulfuric acid still will be coming partly from oil.

To control production, I use a pump between sulfuric acid production from oil and storage tank. If sulfuric acid level is to low (so not enought sulfuric acid from nickel) the pump activate.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Return to “Bob's mods”