[0.12.x][0.12.5]Bob's Library mod

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.12.x][0.12.5]Bob's Library mod

Post by bobingabout »

Question: Why are you still using version 0.12 stuff? I'm working on 0.15 now, even 0.14 isn't really supported(for bug fixing) anymore.

From what I recall though... certain mods add some sort of "Nil" item as a byproduct, which causes issues with the "replace in all" recipe item replacement.
if you remove the electronics mod, you'll probably find things start working. This was fixed in the 0.13 version of the mod.

Really though, is there any reason to still be using a version as old as 0.12?
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

bobingabout wrote:Question: Why are you still using version 0.12 stuff? I'm working on 0.15 now, even 0.14 isn't really supported(for bug fixing) anymore.

From what I recall though... certain mods add some sort of "Nil" item as a byproduct, which causes issues with the "replace in all" recipe item replacement.
if you remove the electronics mod, you'll probably find things start working. This was fixed in the 0.13 version of the mod.

Really though, is there any reason to still be using a version as old as 0.12?
Wild guess: 0.12 was the last version pre-modportal, so if you havent bought a version of factorio it's a pain to get mods because you need the login from the purchase for the portal?

ukezi
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ukezi »

there are some Russians who run a mirror of the modportal. I found it when the portal was on 404 again.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

My mods are all available from dropbox, a link in a pinned topic.

Besides the point though... if "Because piracy" really is the answer, that's really not any motivation for me to go back and fix old work.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

martingolding96
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by martingolding96 »

bobingabout wrote:My mods are all available from dropbox, a link in a pinned topic.

Besides the point though... if "Because piracy" really is the answer, that's really not any motivation for me to go back and fix old work.
Initaly i did get the game through a torrent download but thats because i don't like demo's but i did buy the full version

Bio farm was causing the error

Return to “Bob's mods”