Built my first train!

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Gamatron332
Inserter
Inserter

Built my first train!

Post by Gamatron332 »

So I finally built my first train! I’ve gotten to bots and yellow science before but never have built a train. The one I built is a LCC train that transports iron back to my base. Just realized how easy it is to get the hit by a train achievement. 3 times. 3 times in 20~ minutes. No real reason for this post was just marveling at the devs handiwork! Also anyone else get entirely distracted by their base when they bring new resources in? I spent another 20 minutes staring at my mall and green circuits starting up. Mesmerizing.

MassiveDynamic
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Built my first train!

Post by MassiveDynamic »

Gamatron332 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 pm
Also anyone else get entirely distracted by their base when they bring new resources in? I spent another 20 minutes staring at my mall and green circuits starting up. Mesmerizing.
Welcome to the factory. Bid goodbye to your loved ones. Cancel your Netflix, Hulu, and sports channels. Get your food delivered and get a subscription adult diaper service.

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

Gamatron332 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 pm
I spent another 20 minutes staring at my mall and green circuits starting up. Mesmerizing.
Congratulations. You realized what the game is actually about.
German even has a word for it: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuselfaktor (loosely translates to "bustling factor")
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

Redpossum
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Redpossum »

That first train is a great feeling. I was thrilled beyond words.

Return to “General discussion”