How the game has changed since I last played....

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
actheman
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

How the game has changed since I last played....

Post by actheman »

Hi everyone and developers of Factorio!!!!

I have to say I am HUGELY impressed with the amount of progress Factorio has undergone since I last played about 6 - 9 months ago!!!!!!!

The reason I had stopped playing for a while was because I had reached "end game" at the time a couple of times and re playability at the time for me personally was low. so I went of and played some other games for a while... Just came back to play for an hour tonight and I have to say the amount of improvements I have seen in just that hour of gameplay is amazing!!!!! Improvements to graphics and icons, speed and reliability of the game (including auto save), I looked in the forums to see the inclusion of awesome looking endgame stuff!!!! And most of all MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!

The last version I remember playing was 10.X and muliplayer was a long way off...

Your small team at the factorio studio has got FAR more done than the last 12 months than the studio for the game I was regular playing for the last 6 - 9 months and they are a big budget studio...

Anyway end of excited rant... :)

Keep it up development team!!! I regret losing interest in the game for that period and I am going to make a big effort to get back into the game over the next few weeks/months!!!!

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: How the game has changed since I last played....

Post by kovarex »

actheman wrote:Hi everyone and developers of Factorio!!!!

I have to say I am HUGELY impressed with the amount of progress Factorio has undergone since I last played about 6 - 9 months ago!!!!!!!

The reason I had stopped playing for a while was because I had reached "end game" at the time a couple of times and re playability at the time for me personally was low. so I went of and played some other games for a while... Just came back to play for an hour tonight and I have to say the amount of improvements I have seen in just that hour of gameplay is amazing!!!!! Improvements to graphics and icons, speed and reliability of the game (including auto save), I looked in the forums to see the inclusion of awesome looking endgame stuff!!!! And most of all MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!

The last version I remember playing was 10.X and muliplayer was a long way off...

Your small team at the factorio studio has got FAR more done than the last 12 months than the studio for the game I was regular playing for the last 6 - 9 months and they are a big budget studio...

Anyway end of excited rant... :)

Keep it up development team!!! I regret losing interest in the game for that period and I am going to make a big effort to get back into the game over the next few weeks/months!!!!
Thanks for the feedback. What I feel, that we are not moving forward at all these days and just solving bugs all the time, but maybe it is not so bad :)

SHiRKiT
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: How the game has changed since I last played....

Post by SHiRKiT »

kovarex wrote:Thanks for the feedback. What I feel, that we are not moving forward at all these days and just solving bugs all the time, but maybe it is not so bad :)
But it's for a greater cause =]

Return to “General discussion”