other payment method ?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
FrenchDeath
Inserter
Inserter

other payment method ?

Post by FrenchDeath »

Hi
did you will add more payment method ? like blue card

kotasia
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: other payment method ?

Post by kotasia »

Hey, right now you can buy Factorio only by Paypal or Bitcoin only, but we are planning to do other options in the future :)

karel_evzen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by karel_evzen »

Hi,

I would like to purchase the game but would also prefer other means of payment. I am not supporting Paypal with my money because they seem to be very arbitrary in freezing funds of accounts without any due process. And I obviously want to make sure my money arrives safely in your pocket. :) I also don't have Bitcoin, so unfortunately can't use that option either (I do have Dogecoin though). Would be great to have an alternative option to pay directly with a credit card or make your game available on sites like GoG.com or Steam so that I can purchase it there.

Thanks,
Ondrej.

pbhead
Inserter
Inserter

Post by pbhead »

there are many exchanges where i am sure you can exchange dogecoin for bitcoin.

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

karel_evzen wrote:Hi,

I would like to purchase the game but would also prefer other means of payment. I am not supporting Paypal with my money because they seem to be very arbitrary in freezing funds of accounts without any due process. And I obviously want to make sure my money arrives safely in your pocket. :) I also don't have Bitcoin, so unfortunately can't use that option either (I do have Dogecoin though). Would be great to have an alternative option to pay directly with a credit card or make your game available on sites like GoG.com or Steam so that I can purchase it there.

Thanks,
Ondrej.
Actually it is possible to pay directly with the credit card already. This option has been added yesterday (and therefore hasn't been "properly advertised yet", but quite a few people used it already. We are using Gopay (gopay.cz) as our credit card payment provider.

karel_evzen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by karel_evzen »

slpwnd wrote:
karel_evzen wrote:Hi,

Thanks,
Ondrej.
Actually it is possible to pay directly with the credit card already. This option has been added yesterday (and therefore hasn't been "properly advertised yet", but quite a few people used it already. We are using Gopay (gopay.cz) as our credit card payment provider.
Hey, thanks a million! It wasn't there the day before yesterday so talk about timely implementation, great job at taking my money! :) Purchased the €35 version, good luck with pushing the game forward.

Return to “General discussion”