Thoughts on Factorio and how I would make it better...

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
BLuehasia
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Thoughts on Factorio and how I would make it better...

Post by BLuehasia »

Biters are biters.

there role in the game is to stop you.

that's it plain and simple.

the devs have given us the choice to how much they spawn or removing them completely so if you are not a fan of them then dont have them.

me personally for my train world maps, I turn off evolution over time, lower evolution based on pollution and lower how fast they spread. I play maps that last into the 200 hours, for me this is perfect I find this growth rate right in line with my growth rate

DarkOmen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Thoughts on Factorio and how I would make it better...

Post by DarkOmen »

The biggest issue I have with factorio at the moment is to do with worker robots. If I could limit the working space of robot within a port to a few chests via the circuit network by designating Source box(s) and Deposit box(s) that would increase efficiency of my loading/unloading hubs. ( I don't mean requester chests, active chests etc, but rather limit a roboport to only service 6 requester chests & 6 supply chests belonging to that only specific roboport, this can then be repeated having multiple ports within a network only servicing its connected chests. ) But I do realise that this will change the fundamental behaviour of robots and probably will ruin game performance.

Return to “General discussion”