0. Disclaimer1. this thead is created by human, error is inevitable. please point out any mistake u find.
2. this thread assumed u have no life and play (or plan to) infinitely long, ie initial/running cost is negligible.
3. this thread is messy and full of math. proceed at ur own risk.
4. this thread do not consider module, in order to maintain my (and ur) sanity.
1. Liquid (and coal) conversiongas ≈ 1.111oil
light ≈ .7407oil
heavy ≈ .5555oil
coal ≈ 3.889oil
or inversely, oil = 1.8heavy = 1.35light = .9gas = (9/35 ≈ .2571)coal
these directly come from advanced oil processing, coal liquefaction, cracking and simple algebra.
i will use these conversion to convert oil product into raw oil in next section, except for the coal conversion. that's just for reference in case needed on poor oil map.
2. Raw → science pack(i'll use "sp" to refer "science pack" hereafter.)
sp1 = 2.00000iron + 1.00000copper
sp2 = 5.50000iron + 1.50000copper
sp3 = 34.0000iron + 9.50000copper + 1.00000coal + 22.2222oil
mil sp = 27.0000iron + 7.50000copper + 5.00000coal
prod sp = 46.5000iron + 16.2500copper + 2.50000coal + 59.7222oil + 10.0000stone
hi sp = 44.3500iron + 84.2500copper + 5.50000coal + 151.389oil
sp sp = 101.535iron + 85.2875copper + 9.95000coal + 324.722oil
Σ = 260.885iron + 205.0375copper + 23.9500coal + 558.056oil + 10.0000stone
sp sp is calculated as the cost to launch a "satellited" rocket and divided by 1000.
-952miner (498iron + 392copper + 46coal + 16stone)
-989furnace (458iron + 360copper + 9brick + 162steel)
-280pumpjack (assuming 2/s oil)
-28refinery (assuming advance oil processing)
-60lab (no upgrade)
-17.14lab (max upgrade)
-1rocket every 1000sec
3. Science pack → research"type" and "cost" should be pretty self-explanatory
"n>=" state the minimum level to use space science, and for the formula to be valid
"bonus" is stated as final multiplier (except "robot n"). eg: mining 17 means productivity*1.34
"max speed dps" is dps with max speed upgraded and no dmg upgrade, equipped with best usable weapon. AP: pierce ammo, X: explosive, U: uranium
eg: at laser 8, dps = 192*(.7*8-1.6) = 768
things to notice:
1. cost of mining productivity and robot count is linear (+100sp), the rest is exponential (*2sp).
2. with just max speed upgrade, laser has the lowest dps.
3. gun turret receive both bullet and turret bonus, hence the only one with n^2 growth. given enough time, it will out damage all linear growth. (costing 2 upgrades)