I'm a dingus

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Bizobinator
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

I'm a dingus

Post by Bizobinator »

I've played >700 hours in Factorio.

And just discovered yesterday that I can add new entities in the "edit blueprint" mode.

>_<

saturn7
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: I'm a dingus

Post by saturn7 »

I had no idea you could do that. But how exactly do you add things to a blueprint?

Chartas
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Chartas »

If you mean left and right clicking entities to remove or add them, yeah that's been around for sometime. If you mean removing all entites by click their summary at the top, no that's new since 0.15. If you mean adding entirely new entites after the blueprint has been created... wtf? That's possible?

Bizobinator
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Bizobinator »

Chartas wrote:If you mean left and right clicking entities to remove or add them, yeah that's been around for sometime. If you mean removing all entites by click their summary at the top, no that's new since 0.15. If you mean adding entirely new entites after the blueprint has been created... wtf? That's possible?

Yeah. When you right-click edit, I *think* you can select something from the toolbelt & click on the blueprint to edit it.

Though, it seems locked to whatever version of the entity was there. E.g., when I tried doing that to upgrade some of my blueprints in Bob's (Laser turret 2 to laser turret 4), it just replaced the old mk 2 in the blueprint.

Granted, that also may be fixed; I'm still using .14, since I've got a save going that I want to finished before updating :P.

Return to “General discussion”