Mod Portal: What happened?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Crazy_Adept1797
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Mod Portal: What happened?

Post by Crazy_Adept1797 »

Seriously, the mod portal is unresponsive in its entirety. I can't access it in-game or out-of-game. Does anyone know anything on this subject?

Rockstar04
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Mod Portal: What happened?

Post by Rockstar04 »

I'm hopeful that its just extremely overloaded.

Jürgen Erhard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Jürgen Erhard »

In a browser I get an Application Error. Now, overloaded websites do "like" to exhibit strange behaviors, but... it could also be tinkering with the portal went haywire.

static
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by static »

Same issue here. I'm betting it's just an issue related to the new update, and hopefully it'll be sorted soon enough!

OldFritz
Inserter
Inserter

Post by OldFritz »

Mhhhhm, i wonder what may be the cause of this. Must be some strange star-alignement which blocks the site.

Just in case you MIGHT not know... on tuesday, 25.04. 0.15 will be going live. (presumably if nothic critical occurs)
Therefore, many mod authors updated their mods to 0.15. Therefore, it the mod database is overloaded. Stay calm, grab a beer (or whatever) and give the crew time.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

OldFritz wrote:Just in case you MIGHT not know... on tuesday, 25.04. 0.15 will be going live. (presumably if nothic critical occurs)
Therefore, many mod authors updated their mods to 0.15. Therefore, it the mod database is overloaded. Stay calm, grab a beer (or whatever) and give the crew time.
I think it's more the fact that 0.15 has been already out for a few hours and people are already downloading mods or checking for them.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Crazy_Adept1797
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Crazy_Adept1797 »

daniel34 wrote:
OldFritz wrote:Just in case you MIGHT not know... on tuesday, 25.04. 0.15 will be going live. (presumably if nothic critical occurs)
I think it's more the fact that 0.15 has been already out for a few hours and people are already downloading mods or checking for them.
Either way, I suppose. It still ruffles my feathers, mind.

Return to “General discussion”