Issues with blueprint strings

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Dr.Roggerboy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Issues with blueprint strings

Post by Dr.Roggerboy »

Hello guys,

first of all this is my very first post. I was looking through the forum and i didn't find the right category. Mods discussion was not fitting and also it is no Vanilla issue so i landed here.

My Problem is that i just started a new map (tried this on a newly generated world as well) and i have the base mod, blueprint string mod by DaveMcW and the Ore Eraser mod by Tergiver installed and activated. I do see and can craft/use the ore eraser but i got an issue with the blueprints string mods. In the top left should be this Icon of a blueprint to click on, so that the little menu opens. It is not there apparently. On rather old save from last year that button is present and the mod is working properly (save from V14 already). Cleared my AppData folder tried generating new maps, uninstalled and reinstalled the mod but nothing has worked yet for me.

I am very thankful for you help!
Last edited by Dr.Roggerboy on Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greybeard_LXI
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Issues with blueprint strings

Post by Greybeard_LXI »

The blueprint icon only appears when you have researched blue prints.

Maybe someone that knows more than me can post the command that unlocks the blueprint research.

Dr.Roggerboy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Issues with blueprint strings

Post by Dr.Roggerboy »

Thank you very much Greybeard. I am not that far into the game on this save, so that might be it! I dont wanna mess with commands cause i want the achievements, but in worst case i will try it.

Return to “General discussion”