*solved* Factorio And the Logitech G13

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
SamuraiXV1
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

*solved* Factorio And the Logitech G13

Post by SamuraiXV1 »

hi all,
just hoping there's a reason i cant use my G13 keypad, its set to its stock profile to emulate standard WASD setup but it wont do anything ingame and trying to bind the keys in the options does nothing, i bring up the press any key prompt and regardless of what keys i press on the g13 it stays on the prompt until i press a key on my actual keyboard.i tried searching and the few posts i fond relating to the G13 seem to sugest they got them working perfectly fine.
regards.
Last edited by SamuraiXV1 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lee_newsum
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: *help* Factorio And the Logitech G13

Post by Lee_newsum »

did you use the logitech g13 drivers for your OS?

SamuraiXV1
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by SamuraiXV1 »

Lee_newsum wrote:did you use the logitech g13 drivers for your OS?
yeah its showing the same as my G19 keyboard and C920 webcam in the logitech gaming software.

SamuraiXV1
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by SamuraiXV1 »

okay got it working, had to do a clean install of the software now it works fine, quite a strange issue as the software version didnt change. thatnks for looking anyways.

ChoMar
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: *solved* Factorio And the Logitech G13

Post by ChoMar »

Logitech - Building Great hardware (forgetting minor details) and bundling it with the shittiest, most unreliable software imaginable (for something like a HID)
Im really in some kind of love/hate relationship with them
Mytronix Entertainment

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: *solved* Factorio And the Logitech G13

Post by Neemys »

Try to uninstal then reinstall the logitech software with newer version everytime you want to update it, it help a lot with odd issues that tend to arise after a normal update
ChoMar wrote:Logitech - Building Great hardware (forgetting minor details) and bundling it with the shittiest, most unreliable software imaginable (for something like a HID)
Im really in some kind of love/hate relationship with them
so true ! Their software tend to be worse with every update, I only update when really needed. At the beginning it was working great despite lacking some functionnality.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Return to “General discussion”