This game is awesome

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
migizi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

This game is awesome

Post by migizi »

I love the graphics and idea. Also some of my favorite games come from the Czech Republic. You guys tend to make hidden gems. I love Original War even though it didn't get widespread recognition.

Anyways keep up the good work. And I wish the car was stronger, driving through a forest always destroys it :lol:

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: This game is awesome

Post by slpwnd »

migizi wrote:I love the graphics and idea. Also some of my favorite games come from the Czech Republic. You guys tend to make hidden gems. I love Original War even though it didn't get widespread recognition.

Anyways keep up the good work. And I wish the car was stronger, driving through a forest always destroys it :lol:
Happy to hear you like our game. As for the car - there will come the tank eventually, so no worries :)

elkar
Inserter
Inserter

Post by elkar »

slpwnd wrote:
migizi wrote:I love the graphics and idea. Also some of my favorite games come from the Czech Republic. You guys tend to make hidden gems. I love Original War even though it didn't get widespread recognition.

Happy to hear you like our game. As for the car - there will come the tank eventually, so no worries :)
Modular tank equip. Sounds tight.

C_J_Koala
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by C_J_Koala »

Congratulations to all of the dev team and its supporters on this project! I was tempted to start a new thread with the same title, this game is just that awesome.

I just bought the "Furnace Attendant" level membership, and love that I can upgrade in the future for the difference in price. This game is amazingly creative and highly addictive, but not in a "hah-hah we trapped you" kind of way. It's addictive just because it's that fun. I spent some time poking around the forums and the site, and love how much dev interaction there is and how personal you guys get. Bigger companies should be taking notes.

I will definitely be upgrading my membership in the near future, and can't wait to tell all of my friends about this hidden gem. I really hope you make it onto Steam soon and see your success grow even more.

I can't believe you guys think this game is in "Alpha." It shows how high your standards of quality are and I'm really excited to see what the future holds. Again, please pass my congratulations on to your entire team, you guys and gals deserve every bit of recognition! And not just for the game, but your friendly developer-fan interactions as well. Keep up the great work everyone, you have a lot to be proud of!

Johnman
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Johnman »

I want to jump in and say this game is indeed awesome. And as C_J_Koala said, even in such an early stage the amount of polish is amazing. I'm trying to make as many of my friends as I can to buy it. 1 so far with another one considering it. Keep it up!

Return to “General discussion”