Healing?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
webkilla
Inserter
Inserter

Healing?

Post by webkilla »

So... A thought struck me while on A New Hope 3

It would be REALLY handy if there was some kind of medical building/facility/gizmo you could make. Like - I dunno, some kind of healing potion/kit/thingy.

There are many ways it could be done.

Perhaps a mod based in part off tree-farm would be idea, to grow food to speed up healing - but I just think that for all the things you can do with technology in the game, why not a way to patch yourself up after the bitters have... well... bitten you?

Chthon
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Healing?

Post by Chthon »

Look for shadows of fish in the water. Right-click and hold on them. Then you get raw fish. This fishy is good for about 20% of your health back, though you need about 2 seconds between fish.

Seems kind of lame to me, but it's there.

muzzy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by muzzy »

Early game solution: go attack biters with the car, you can fire your weapons while inside. You can then get out of the car after combat and repair it.

Late game solution: power armor can have shields which regenerate a bit faster. With a few exoskeletons added to the mix you can outrun the biters and won't be taking that much damage anyway.

Garm
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Garm »

I am not sure this is needed to be honest.

Reason being - I believe the game is centered on the idea that you, player, is inherently weak. Only way to survive in the harsh environment is to build constructions and items that will form a technological shell around your weak and mortal body.

squisher
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by squisher »

Agreed. I have never found healing to be a problem, the natural regen (and later modular shields + regen) to be plenty. It's a harsh world but you can survive!

Chthon
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Chthon »

Not sure why people choose to ignore fishy healing. It's a real thing in the game and can save your life.

sciencemile
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by sciencemile »

The idea of a building a Bacta Tank is kind of appealing tho tbh :P

Return to “General discussion”