Best game ever!

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Factoriofan
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Best game ever!

Post by Factoriofan »

I really love this game. I've played it for way (way) too long for reasons I cannot comprehend. It is like playing modded minecraft where all you do is build things to do things for you, except it isn't a complete mess. The game is incredibly unique and I've been describing the game as Simcity meets Fallout to my friends, for lack of a better comparison. Thank you very much for bringing the game to everyone.

Here is my fourth base and latest base:
The guns at the top got cropped out sadly. I'd like to think I got a good grip on the game. :D I wish I could go through belts with other belts, but I did what I could.
Yes, it is the demo level, and I apologize to the devs for milking their demo for so long and I will buy the game when I have more disposable income.
So, once again:

RMJ
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Best game ever!

Post by RMJ »

It is a really fun little game. hopefully it gets a bit more attention on steam, so he gets some deserved money for more funding..

That thanks sign makes me wonder. Would be cool to build a factory in the letters Factorio. that would be a neat logo for the same. lol

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

RMJ wrote:That thanks sign makes me wonder. Would be cool to build a factory in the letters Factorio. that would be a neat logo for the same. lol
We did play with this idea for a while. The good thing about the new logo is that it can be easily integrated into the game as a "game object" (see our facebook cover).

@Factoriofan Happy to hear that you enjoy our game :)

Mag1cWalker
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Mag1cWalker »

Very nice :)

GewaltSam
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GewaltSam »

Factoriofan wrote:I wish I could go through belts with other belts, but I did what I could.
You can easily cross other belts with underground belts - at least in later levels of the campaign, or in freeplay mode :)

Return to “General discussion”