Hello, I'm new!

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
LittleMikey
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Hello, I'm new!

Post by LittleMikey »

G'day everyone!

I'd just like to say hello! I saw Quill18 on Youtube do a let's play video of Factorio and I got about half way through the video before I realised that I needed this in my life now and I went and purchased it instantly. I've spent about eight hours playing the game already, and I'm really loving it so far. My only problem is with the combat, it seems far too fast paced and random for a game all about precision and careful planning of layouts.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and thanks for making this game. I'll be seeing you around soon!

-LittleMikey

pbhead
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Hello, I'm new!

Post by pbhead »

Here from quill18 as well. ya. its good stuff.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

LittleMikey wrote:G'day everyone!

I'd just like to say hello! I saw Quill18 on Youtube do a let's play video of Factorio and I got about half way through the video before I realised that I needed this in my life now and I went and purchased it instantly. I've spent about eight hours playing the game already, and I'm really loving it so far. My only problem is with the combat, it seems far too fast paced and random for a game all about precision and careful planning of layouts.
Welcome!

You're not alone with this problem (I'm also not such a good fighter as I saw in the videos) and I open my magic bookmark-box for you: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =16&t=1779
With that tips, it's really not that difficult to fight and when you are used to it a bit, it really makes fun. :)

PS: The info in that thread should be moved to the wiki, but it was shifting every version a bit.
PPS: everybody is welcome to put the tips in that thread in a short form into the wiki.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by cube »

Hi :-)
I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Lobstah
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Lobstah »

Hurray for Quill18 for highlighting a fun and engaging game!

RMJ
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by RMJ »

Hello new person.

Im new person as well. We gotta make new person known as quill18 play more.

Return to “General discussion”