Hello Factorio Forums

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
TZane
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Hello Factorio Forums

Post by TZane »

Hello everyone,

My name is TZane, I herd of factorio through a mutual friend and after seeing gameplay I fell in love. I am a huge fan of resource management, sandbox building games & this by far amazes me with its content and logic. I hope to see this game improve greatly and more functionalities to come.

Now heres a little bit about myself I am a creative individual who likes to code and create graphic design work. I currently work for a event production company and I am the marketing director who creates all the flyers, advertisements, banners, and more. In my free time when I am not occupied by something I like to learn coding languages.
I am experienced in coding phpbb, IPB, VBulletin, Xenforo, & MyBB. I run a few websites at this time and am always looking to collaborate with people on various projects.

The internet holds many things and we as individuals seek out that knowledge to create a whole of something from nothing. Through time and unity we can accomplish anything.

Now you guys know all about me im looking forward to talking with everyone in this community & hopefully get to play with some of y'all. See you around :D
Member of Coding Simpletons!
Join the Matrix!

Return to “General discussion”