0.13 nitpicks

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Kewlhotrod
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

0.13 nitpicks

Post by Kewlhotrod »

please tell me other people instantly noticed this as-well? is there an option somewhere?
because I cant find an old screenshot i'm ganna change this thread to what needs to be changed for something more productive.
somebody tell me how spoiler tags work? I cant get them to work.
1. Station screen needs to be larger, its so small.
2. Blue print book is so damn small, what is it a 3 page poem
everyone can contribute to the list
Last edited by Kewlhotrod on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Smarty
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: 0.13 graphics blur

Post by Smarty »

a screenshot?

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: 0.13 nitpicks

Post by Koub »

I fixed the spoiler= tags for you, just edit your post to see how to use them :). btw spoiler= tag doesn't support most punctuations.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Animar
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Animar »

Well I gonna have a word here

There is one thing we can't read with the new circuitnetwork stuff that would have been nice to be able to do.
We can't read the current train cargo via circuitnetwork from the trainstop.

Imagine following example setup. You want the train to be loaded with exactly 50 green and 50 red circuits only then he schould leave. I can set this conditions in the train just fine and it would kinda work.
But if red ones are not available the inserters at the station would load more and more green into the cargo wagon until it's full and the train would never leave.

AND yes I do know we can set filters in the cargo wagon to prevent this, thats how we did it in the past I thought it would be nice if we cloud read the train cargo content via circuitnetwork like how you hover over the lockomotive. And tell the inserters that way how much stuff they should load.

The silly thing I do now is to block the station with a red rail signal hoked up to to the station chests and only let the train in if all desired goods are available and ready to be shoved into the trains cargo. Thats one way around.

Case
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Case »

My nitpick :)

The way you wire the network has changed to ... hmm I don't know how to explain it well

Lets say you want to wire three chests in a row, in 0.12 you could just click from chest to chest and are done with the wiring. In 0.13 the wire point is fixed to the start point and you have to cancel the wire process for every chest .. very annoying :)

And btw. if you had wires on smart chest in your 0.12 factory you have to check them as well - all wires got removed from the smart chests in the migration process to steel chests.

Otherwise an amazing update .. well done mates

AutoMcD
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by AutoMcD »

Maybe you need to make a "blueprint encyclopedia" ??
Having 30 blueprints without filling your inventory is a luxury!

Return to “General discussion”