My brother and I launched our first rocket

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Wolfae
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

My brother and I launched our first rocket

Post by Wolfae »

So, I bought this game I'd say like 2 weeks ago, and started single player in the tutorial at first. It was crap imo. Then I went to single player and made a decent factory that made the first two research potions.... Then my bro opened a server, and I made an even more efficient factory than I did in single player. Making the first 3 potions. Killed some aliens and made the 4th potion... Then my bro decided to login and saw my progress, then did the rest of the stuff... for making the rocket. Unfortunately at some point, our lasers couldn't handle a swarm of enemies, and the base was destroyed, so we rolled back a bit and set it to peaceful... Then we launched the rocket. We're about to launch a 2nd one soon. We spent about 30 hours in game until the major attack. Then it was set to peaceful. The rocket was launched at about 47 hours in.

After all this, I decided to revisit my single player map, and discovered that it isn't efficient at all, and I don't even want to play that map anymore.
Favorite seed

Hamster
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: My brother and I launched our first rocket

Post by Hamster »

Congratulation. It's always hard in the beginning.
I only managed to launch a rocket in the 3rd try. It still took like 27 hours.
On the 4th map, it took me 22 hours to launch the rocket, There is always ways to improve your setup. :)

Return to “General discussion”