3 factorio wishes

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Lord_lammington
Inserter
Inserter

3 factorio wishes

Post by Lord_lammington »

Ok so there's a pixie inside the alien artifacts or some sort of small creature ... i thought before the admins replace the texture we should play a little game.
Lets say you were wandering around with one of these things and you dust it off with your shirt, and the pixie pops out and grants you three wishes for your factorio world. you gaze at your factory and ponder what you would want most in your flat , heavily guarded stretch of area
i wish...

*Note Normal wish rules apply for wishing , no wishing for more wishing and no wishingx10^x amount of times to wish for more wishes* you can wish for anything sort of factorio related you could say anything ... you want i to rain biter blood? go ahead!

StarFox31
Inserter
Inserter

Re: 3 factorio wishes

Post by StarFox31 »

I wish for a female companion lol.

ArchJudge
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ArchJudge »

Endless mountain mines with mining roleplay elements

Improved AI for biters, biomass/creep, narrow arc artillery that make deathworlds interesting to play

Radars that detect crashing debris or ship parts that one can travel to for steel and circuits salvage?

Probably more than 3 wishes here but I grouped them into 3 categories! :P
I love the smell of concrete paving robots in the morning .... it smells like Factorio

AutoMcD
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by AutoMcD »

StarFox31 wrote:I wish for a female companion lol.
This, or just a ride home.
Being stuck on a world by yourself would be pretty awful after a while.

It's only a matter of time before you try to domesticate one of the native critters in hopes it might be a good pet.

Return to “General discussion”