Mods that add victory conditions or campaign goals?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Grotius
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Mods that add victory conditions or campaign goals?

Post by Grotius »

Hi all,

I'm loving the game, but I'm wondering: are there any mods that add goals or win conditions to the game? I've played several of the "official" campaign scenarios, and I enjoy that style of gameplay, although I do prefer to make my own base from scratch. Are there mods that add goals or a series of victory conditions?

Apologies if I've posted this question in the wrong forum. I looked in the mod forum and wasn't sure which sub-forum to post this question in, so I figured I'd just post here in General Discussion.

Thanks in advance!

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Mods that add victory conditions or campaign goals?

Post by kingarthur »

depends on what your looking for. things like bobs mods and dytech and mod packs add a lot of stuff to do during the game. i believe there is at least one mod that adds a goal of supplying the "Homeworld" with good as the goal. might be others but i think most of them leave the official you've won screen goal as the rocket launch

Grotius
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Grotius »

Thanks for your reply. Yep, I like the look of Bob's mods and Dytech. But my specific interest really is in intermediate goals, or quests, or achievements, or victory conditions, apart from the "build rocket" goal. Really I guess I want more scenarios or campaigns.

mooklepticon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by mooklepticon »

Grotius wrote:Thanks for your reply. Yep, I like the look of Bob's mods and Dytech. But my specific interest really is in intermediate goals, or quests, or achievements, or victory conditions, apart from the "build rocket" goal. Really I guess I want more scenarios or campaigns.
If nothing else, achievements can create an outline toward a victory condition. Example:

Victory condition: Launch rocket.
Achievement 1: Get red science automated.
Achievement 2: Get green science automated.
Achievement 3: Get blue science automated.
Etc...

Return to “General discussion”