I made a spreadsheet for Assembler ratios

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
bigyihsuan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

I made a spreadsheet for Assembler ratios

Post by bigyihsuan »

Link to the spreadsheet

Feel free to edit and add on to it. I have a feeling that some ratios are wrong, except for you needing only 1 Copper Wire Assembler for 8 Red Circuit assemblers, and the 3 CC to 2 EC/GC ratio.

EDIT: Currently, it's only Green and Red circuits so far, since those are the only one's I'm sure of.

bigyihsuan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: I made a spreadsheet for Assembler ratios

Post by bigyihsuan »

Changelog:
[*] Added Steel, Iron/Copper Plate, all Inserters, Gears

Peter34
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: I made a spreadsheet for Assembler ratios

Post by Peter34 »

bigyihsuan wrote:Link to the spreadsheet

Feel free to edit and add on to it. I have a feeling that some ratios are wrong, except for you needing only 1 Copper Wire Assembler for 8 Red Circuit assemblers, and the 3 CC to 2 EC/GC ratio.

EDIT: Currently, it's only Green and Red circuits so far, since those are the only one's I'm sure of.
1 Copper Cable-> 8 Red Circuit is a well established ratio. Likewise 3:2 for Green Circuit. So no, your arithmetic isn't wrong for those two.

Some months ago, I did some data collection of my own, although I were much less interested in the ratios than I were in what was actually needed to build various items. I was looking for commonalities, and I was also looking for (or, at any rate, I found) misconceptions of my own, e.g. with regards to materials that I thought were widely used but which were in fact only ever used for a very few things, such as Plastic (keep in mind, this was for alpha 11), and which therefore shouldn't be put into any material loops.

Return to “General discussion”