Creeper Attacks

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
DRBLN
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Creeper Attacks

Post by DRBLN »

Do they attack my base if only they see my buildings?

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Creeper Attacks

Post by slpwnd »

At the moment yes. The main attack target for the enemies is the player. However if during their journey they encounter some specific objects (walls, turrets, labs, radars, trains, logistic robots) they will change their plan and go to attack these. This is not really predictable and probably will be subject to change. I think it would be better if the enemies attack less but just destroy everything (maybe not from the beginning, but later for sure).

Balinor
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Balinor »

Maybe have a "pollution" level. Everything that you build adds an amount to this level. Factories and mines constantly produce pollution while they are active. You can then have it so that when you reach certain levels of pollution that bigger waves of attacks are caused.

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

Yes, the pollution or the size of the factory are possible directions we will be heading. Current approach of time-based attacks is a placeholder.

RawCode
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by RawCode »

they focus only on labs currently, soo you shoud wall your labs and place some towers too keep them alive in your absence.

zer0t3ch
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by zer0t3ch »

Balinor wrote:Maybe have a "pollution" level. Everything that you build adds an amount to this level. Factories and mines constantly produce pollution while they are active. You can then have it so that when you reach certain levels of pollution that bigger waves of attacks are caused.
You should post this idea here. https://forums.factorio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9
"F**k thy hater"
-George Watsky

Feel free to contact me!
Razer Comms: Zer0t3ch
Email: zer0t3ch@live.com

Return to “General discussion”