Factorio Demographics Data

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Termi99
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Factorio Demographics Data

Post by Termi99 »

So my roommates and I had a debate about the general demographics of Factorio players last night for two hours, and I come here to request some help with figuring out the demographics of players who are over here to get a rough sense of general Factorio players.

I put together an anonymous survey that I am requesting help with. I will collect the responses for a bit and later share the aggregated results and any fun correlations I find in between demographics (job / age / gender) and the hours that players self-report to put in the game.

https://forms.gle/5bfk69ty9QuW9gFn9

PS: I originally posted this on Reddit and got suggestions to post links to the survey on Factorio Forums and Steam as well to cover a wider population, so here I am. Original Reddit post link: https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comme ... hics_data/

NineNine
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Factorio Demographics Data

Post by NineNine »

I'd be happy to fill it out but the form you created requires a Google ID to use it.

You may have better luck if you fix that.

Pi-C
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Pi-C »

NineNine wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:14 am
Can confirm: I've followed the link with the intention to fill out the survey, noticed that a Google account was required, and closed the tab immediately.
A good mod deserves a good changelog. Here's a tutorial (WIP) about Factorio's way too strict changelog syntax!

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

NineNine wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:14 am
Pi-C wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:01 am
Can confirm: I've followed the link with the intention to fill out the survey, noticed that a Google account was required, and closed the tab immediately.
Looking at the reddit link, they explained this as attempting to find a way to prevent someone from voting more than once, and that this was the only way through Google's services.

Now, whether or not that's an actual issue that needs to be solved or not, I won't debate. ;)
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Return to “General discussion”