This is a Awesome Game!

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
mtomy2008
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

This is a Awesome Game!

Post by mtomy2008 »

Am I understanding this correctly? The Nintendo Switch is the only console edition?

Not that I have an issue with that as a well-rounded gamer. It's quite refreshing to see the Switch receiving attention, especially when the next indie hit from PC appears on Game Pass.

Observing your friends' gaming activities on the console's social tab can spark curiosity and prompt you to give a game a try. My introduction to Powerwash Simulator on Xbox led me to a friend who, in turn, introduced me to a captivating Italian pizzeria game and got me hooked on Factorio as well! Several hours later... Factorio has claimed the top spot in both my PC and Switch game collection!

A few nights before diving into Factorio, I experienced sleepless nights playing Harvest: Massive Encounter. Building a Deathstar laser is amusing, but engaging in a logic game that feels like mental martial arts?!? Factorio stands out as one of the greatest survival strategy games in the market! Its overall aesthetic seems heavily inspired by The Bitmap Brothers (e.g., Z, Speedball, etc.)—no kidding! This game truly looks, sounds, and plays like one of the Amiga library's games showcased in the computer game hall of fame!

Factorio is another game that provides you with a rather annoying and very personal grasp of Einstein's Theory of Relativity: It was 17:00 when I started playing, and now it's 05:30! Image

Return to “General discussion”