Is there a specific reason why wood is so useless? [edit: I was wrong, it's not]

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
jamiechi1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Is there a specific reason why wood is so useless? [edit: I was wrong, it's not]

Post by jamiechi1 »

I use wood to make floors of various colors. I created my mod to do this based on an old mod called 'White Floors' if I remember correctly.
The colored floors make it easier to plan my layout in my factory. So for me, wood is very useful.
And doesn't Dectorio us wood?

TioQueToca74
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Is there a specific reason why wood is so useless? [edit: I was wrong, it's not]

Post by TioQueToca74 »

I actually always find use for wood (as small poles are nearly free to produce), I have robots move the stored wood to a small poles factory that produces chest unlimited number of small poles, I prefer that than the medium poles, because wood is "free", it's hard to me to have more than 2k wood in my logistic storage, as my solar setup uses around 10 poles for every 18 solar panels. I know I don't need that many poles, but for my blueprint concatenating poles is easier to grow an existing solar farm, and as they are "free" that why it looks like that
solar.PNG
solar.PNG (2.52 MiB) Viewed 171 times

Return to “General discussion”