About new things in shop :D

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
LolyP0p
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

About new things in shop :D

Post by LolyP0p »

I dont care about reputation here and I will be straightforward = please get another dealer for your merch.... this idiot sells tshirt with middle green chip.... imagine how can I come to work to not look like idiot.. I am waitting(I dont buy from chinese fake ones) for you to make cotton hoodies and tshirts... u can even make sweatpants with small logo on side and it would be so amazing..if u make smaller logo on tshirts and sell em, then u can make 10x more than u make from these stupid tshirs, they are good only for kids 1-7 years, I would never ever wear anythin like that. I saw your yearly profits and I bet you would make way more if u sold proper clothing instead of selling cheap chineese shit
Edit. I have over 1.5k hours(admins can confirm by email :D ) and I rly love this game and would love to buy smth, but not smth like these tshirt saying Im idiot

jamiechi1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: About new things in shop :D

Post by jamiechi1 »

I agree about the overly cheap products. For me I found the shirt sizes don't match the sizes of shirts I would purchase in the US.
The definition of 3XL should be the same worldwide by now.
I was not allowed a refund, so I had to get rid of the extremely small shirts that wouldn't fit me.
Edit: I should have said 3XLT.
Last edited by jamiechi1 on Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyralessa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Kyralessa »

LolyP0p wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:27 am
this idiot sells tshirt with middle green chip.... imagine how can I come to work to not look like idiot..
You've certainly hit on the best way to get people to take your concerns seriously, which is of course to insult them until they do as you say.

SirSmuggler
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by SirSmuggler »

I'm the proud owner of a T-shirt with a "middle green chip" on it. Fits perfecly and I often wear it to work.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

jamiechi1 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:31 pm
For me I found the shirt sizes don't match the sizes of shirts I would purchase in the US.
That's why there are measurements in a real length unit in addition to the "XL" terminology. It's common knowledge that whatever is considered large anywhere in the world, it's even larger in the US.
jamiechi1 wrote:
This terminology should never have existed, and we should solely rely on actual measurable dimensions, in a length unit.
But back to topic : I wouldn't say no to a little more merch either. Still very happy with my early Factorio loading screen tee shirt
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

fishycat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by fishycat »

I looked around a little at factorio.com today and saw the shop is closed at the moment. I hope that means everything is sold out and you restock the shelves with new fancy stuff for us for Factorio 2.0 :D

jamiechi1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by jamiechi1 »

Koub wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:35 pm
jamiechi1 wrote:
For me I found the shirt sizes don't match the sizes of shirts I would purchase in the US.
That's why there are measurements in a real length unit in addition to the "XL" terminology. It's common knowledge that whatever is considered large anywhere in the world, it's even larger in the US.
jamiechi1 wrote:
This terminology should never have existed, and we should solely rely on actual measurable dimensions, in a length unit.
But back to topic : I wouldn't say no to a little more merch either. Still very happy with my early Factorio loading screen tee shirt
On second thought ...
I think you are right about the measurement labels. Dimensions would work a lot better and would be more precise. Even if I have to convert from metric to imperial measurements.

Return to “General discussion”