Is anyone monitoring factorio@factorio.com?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Hanse00
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Is anyone monitoring factorio@factorio.com?

Post by Hanse00 »

Hey folks,

The contact page suggests that there are a few email addresses one might use to get in touch with the Wube team.

It seemed that the most relevant to my request was the general contact email, so I sent a message there last week.

Just wondering if the email is actually being monitored by the team? I would post the content of my email here on the forum, but the nature of the message makes me think it's more appropriate to keep in a private conversation.

Thanks!

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Is anyone monitoring factorio@factorio.com?

Post by Klonan »

Hanse00 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:41 pm
Hey folks,

The contact page suggests that there are a few email addresses one might use to get in touch with the Wube team.

It seemed that the most relevant to my request was the general contact email, so I sent a message there last week.

Just wondering if the email is actually being monitored by the team? I would post the content of my email here on the forum, but the nature of the message makes me think it's more appropriate to keep in a private conversation.

Thanks!
Some emails take longer to answer, yours was directed to kovarex, who has been ill these past weeks and still recovering

Hanse00
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Is anyone monitoring factorio@factorio.com?

Post by Hanse00 »

Thanks for the confirmation, just wanted to make sure they don't get written to /dev/null.

All the best to all of you, and I wish Kovarex a speedy recovery.

Return to “General discussion”