Energy work and a question

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Linguini
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Energy work and a question

Post by Linguini »

Hi,
I don't know if here is the best place for thanks being held though I thank very much the creators of this game for the intricate and very complex structure there is already regarding how electricity works in the game and the detailed graphs-statistics there is for the player's best understanding where the energy is being used and every thing else. Makes me even wonder for what is coming as this yet in alpha stage...

Also (as I didn't want to make another post, sorry) wanted to ask if someone can inform me where the game is heading towards game-world size, if the map there's already will be the maximum size of the concept of game or will be there intergalactic space for trades-battles-transportation, or small villages in the game perhaps creating small concepts of economics like offer-demanding of resources and having a currency. Trades between players like "rise of nations" or "age of empires". Many ideas this game brings me up with... The complexity yet being very clean and understandable as this game is, is Awesome! :)

Making a second smaller question, will be there races and multiplayer battles between players like starcraft? :)

Return to “General discussion”