Thank you for the Switch Version ❤️

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
jakeman27
Inserter
Inserter

Thank you for the Switch Version ❤️

Post by jakeman27 »

Many thanks to Twinsen and the team for the Switch version of Factorio, bought it first thing this morning and had a sneaky quick go at lunch.

It feels really good to use, will take a bit of getting used to but it felt intuitive to use so far. Having used the Steam Controller on and off to play I'm fairly used to a controller based Factorio so will be interesting to see how this compares.

Look forward to getting that first Rocket into space 🚀

JasonC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Thank you for the Switch Version ❤️

Post by JasonC »

jakeman27 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:02 pm
Many thanks to Twinsen and the team for the Switch version of Factorio, bought it first thing this morning and had a sneaky quick go at lunch.

It feels really good to use, will take a bit of getting used to but it felt intuitive to use so far. Having used the Steam Controller on and off to play I'm fairly used to a controller based Factorio so will be interesting to see how this compares.

Look forward to getting that first Rocket into space 🚀
HOLY CRAP IT'S OUT?? I thought it wasn't supposed to be released until next year.

BUYING IMMEDIATELY.

And thank you team! Been excited about this since it first popped up in the Switch news feed.

OMGOMG
Took a break from 0.12.29 to 0.17.79, and then to ... oh god now it's 1.something. I never know what's happening.

Return to “General discussion”