Game price in countries where US dollar is worth a lot

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
MarcoCrasto15
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Game price in countries where US dollar is worth a lot

Post by MarcoCrasto15 »

i really like factorio,both the idea and the possibilities within the game, but there is a problem to me and a lot of other factorio fans,the game price itself is actually really fair in my opinion,35$ is actually a fair price considering what the game has to offer,and thats where comes my point, in some countries ,like mine(brazil),the game price really spikes up to unviable prices to a bunch of people(me included),i'd really like to buy the game but in my country the game lies at a price of 101R$,this makes it really hard to buy any game,not only factorio,and this added to the fact that i never seen any offer on the game,is a really major fact when buying the game,so i kindly ask,no offense by any means as i dont have the right to judge anyone by the worth of its products, if the devs have plans to decrease the game value on countries like brazil or even add any kind of offer to lower the game price for a period of time,as it makes it really difficult to buy factorio even though i love it.

territrades
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Game price in countries where US dollar is worth a lot

Post by territrades »

The price of the game in Brazil is actually not just the price in dollars converted, you get a 50% discount over the official exchange rate. Still, if you are in a low income situation, you might not be able to afford it.

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Game price in countries where US dollar is worth a lot

Post by Qon »

MarcoCrasto15 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:57 pm
if the devs have plans [...] add any kind of offer to lower the game price for a period of time
No, never ever.
https://factorio.com/support/faq#q-any-sales
My mods: Capsule Ammo | HandyHands - Automatic handcrafting | ChunkyChunks - Configurable Gridlines
Some other creations: Combinassembly Language GitHub w instructions and link to run it in your browser | 0~drain Laser

Return to “General discussion”