0.15 Not showing satellite launch count?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Bikaver
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

0.15 Not showing satellite launch count?

Post by Bikaver »

So I've launched a few rockets with satellites on the new 0.15 update but as I can see the launch count is not displayed anymore and the rocket silo displays 0 manufactored products.

Can I see my total launch count somewhere or is it totally hidden now? Is this intended or a bug?

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: 0.15 Not showing satellite launch count?

Post by Klonan »

Bikaver wrote:So I've launched a few rockets with satellites on the new 0.15 update but as I can see the launch count is not displayed anymore and the rocket silo displays 0 manufactored products.

Can I see my total launch count somewhere or is it totally hidden now? Is this intended or a bug?
Thanks for the report,

Have you launched the rocket with a satellite?
Could you provide your save game?

Daid
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Daid »

One of the 0.15 fixes had a fix for the mini tutorials disabling the control.lua, control.lua is the thing that shows the launch counter on the normal game. So that could explain the missing counter?

Bikaver
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Bikaver »

Klonan wrote:
Bikaver wrote:So I've launched a few rockets with satellites on the new 0.15 update but as I can see the launch count is not displayed anymore and the rocket silo displays 0 manufactored products.

Thanks for the report,

Yes, I have launched the rockets with satellites and no, I haven't finished all the rail toturials. Would that fix my issue?

I have attached the game save file. Have fun. :)
Attachments
FirstUpdate.zip
(10.52 MiB) Downloaded 107 times

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

Bikaver wrote:
Klonan wrote:

Thanks for the report,

Yes, I have launched the rockets with satellites and no, I haven't finished all the rail toturials. Would that fix my issue?

I have attached the game save file. Have fun. :)
Your save is missing the control script, what version of the game are you playing?

Bikaver
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Bikaver »

Klonan wrote:
Your save is missing the control script, what version of the game are you playing?
About is showing 0.15.0 (build 29027, win64, alpha) and it's strange, because when I check for updates, it says nothing is available. Any ideas what is happening?

Any idea how I could update to 0.15.6 without downloading the game again?

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

Bikaver wrote:
Klonan wrote:
About is showing 0.15.0 (build 29027, win64, alpha) and it's strange, because when I check for updates, it says nothing is available. Any ideas what is happening?

Any idea how I could update to 0.15.6 without downloading the game again?
Go to options->other->Enable experimental updates

Then check for updates

Bikaver
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Bikaver »

Hello again.

I managed to update to 0.15.6, launched a rocket with satellite again and saved the game. The counter is still unseen.

I have attached the save file. Maybe it will help you in figuring out why this is happening. Thank you.

EDIT: Seems like the bug fixed itself. Now I can see the rocket count in the corner. Thank you for your help.
Attachments
FirstUpdate.zip
(9.59 MiB) Downloaded 93 times

Return to “General discussion”